Monday, November 19, 2007

Yesterday night, give my boss scold... So cham... Haih...

Sorry sorry to
Miss Kire-sama the meow meow
Miss Cherry
Mr Hassan
Mr RollsRoyce
Miss Teng
Miss MoMo
Miss Alexa

Sorry i slow update ah... Busy with assignments and work ma...
Yesterday i've played WolfTeam for the first time and met an old friend named RollsRoyce, Played with him for 2 games then he went missing jor...

WolfTeam is a FPS type of online game... Quite fun oh... A few pics i've captured in a game...

Killing~~~


Died when i reached "Perfect wolf" ~ T_______T So cham!!


Overall, Its a nice game... Maybe because i like FPS games gua... Quite addictive to me because i like killing "noobs"... The game have alot of noobs LOL!! Alot of free kills all the way...

Miss Kire, PikachuGirl and my hou heng tai AhBiao... Sorry arrr... I've watched beowulf jor... My another friend Jessy bought my ticket without telling me... Suddenly she call me then say buy my ticket jor and force me go watch... Sorry that i watched early without waiting you guys T___________T"

But i can watch the show one more time de~ Teman you all loh ^^... Beowulf quite nice oh... The dragon there very "yeng"~~~

Okay la, I need to stop here and continue working ^^ I'll try my best to keep updating

No comments: