Thursday, January 11, 2007

HELLO BLOG!!! Miss me mou?? After more than 6months +++... I'm BACK!!! LOL... I deleted all my old post and also my old template, I created a new one just now~ Took me 2 hours... Damn!!!

Yesterday, Me and my crazy gang of friends went to wangsa maju's surfnet on the afternoon... After playing a few rounds of Dota, we got bored, So we went shopping in wangsa maju's Jusco...

The Jusco there really damn small and boring loh... We walked the whole shopping complex in just 15minutes... Then we saw a few leng lui inside the arcade there playing... So we went and join in too... We get ourselves 25 tokens lol... *RM25*... The tokens there very cute la... Heres the pic..



Cute le? Bear shape de... Lol... The first game i tried there was this



HAHAHA!!! POKEMON!! YEAH i know its childish, But i never saw this anywhere before ma... Then somemore no ppl there... I go play loh... But when i was playing that time... Got 2 leng lui pass thru and say... *Yer this boy so childish*... Wah SWT!!! I totally very paiseh loh that time... Sob sob...

Algin and Wilson went to play the horsey thingy... And ended up looking like fucking the horse... Heres the video... =_=



After playing alot of stupid stuffs, we went to a unknown restaurant *Actually i dont know how to read chinese only* And just have a drink only... Heres the pic...



Then we go back home loh... On the way walking back home that time... I saw a this... LOL use your imagination la...



What do you think they are doing??? LOL

No comments: